Review — MY IDENTITY Coins | The First Tagging and Wrapping Technology

MY IDENTITY Coins

What is MYID Coin?

After migrating to its own unique blockchain, My Identity Coin will be operating in an algorithmic mesh with OkGlobal Coin and may be used for many other blockchain assets.

Unlike all other cryptocurrencies, the OKGlobal coin holds an increasing raw of forfeit cash value. In Banks and financial institutions they have been loan and invest with other people’s money and then funneling those profits to a select people but in the blockchain technology and OKGlobal coin SWITCH, the profits will be returned to only the participating members who hold OKGlobal coin because it was their money which was used to generate the profit.

Problem and its solution by OKGlobal coin & Switch

  1. With the help of card payment the trillions of dollars are transferred annually from customers to merchants and the fees are typically 1 to 3% of the amount charged. The per transaction fee of between .05-.25 cents. In many businesses the monthly profit is only a several percent points, assuming they are profiting at all. The Consumers are often charged surcharges and/or require minimum purchases.

Solution: OKGlobal has no per transaction fee and only 0.1% charge.

2. Funds are not deposited into the merchant accounts for several or more days, for which tying up funds that could be used for regular operational expenses.

Solution: Funds are available instantly in OKGlobal coin to merchants account.

3. The Merchants are need to lease or buy card processing equipment and have a phone line dedicated for the machines.

Solution: OKGlobal has no monthly minimum fee, no equipment. Through the customer’s free phone app via SWITCH platform, the payments will be instantly processed.

Coin Structure

OKG Featured Coin

2. MY IDENTITY COIN (MYID): MYID Coin is open to everyone. MYID Coin is a utility coin for tagging identity to blockchain packets. Immediate liquidity on Uniswap Exchange.

3. SWITCH STABLE COIN: Stable coin 1:1 backed and redeemable at its international service centers or various exchanges.

Benefits of OKG Coin

2. Improve and facilitated currency transfer and reduce transaction costs to a negligible sum which is beneficial for all the participants.

3. Retain or increase purchasing power year after year by outperforming or at absolutely the minimum staying conscious of the expansion.

OKG Coin

OKGlobal Coin Detail Token

The ICO LAUNCHING ON 27TH DECEMBER 2020, at 9AM SINGAPORE TIME.

Buy MY IDENTITY COIN
Buy MY IDENTITY COIN
MYID

Token Ticker: MYID

MYID ERC20 Contract Address: 0xbee571a0a8599ada125e1a33e56287c3c594a5e2

1 ETH = 500,000 Coins during ICO

Hard Cap: 50,000 ETH = 25 billion MYID coins

Total Volume: 100 billion (ERC20) MY IDENTITY Coins

40% is reserved for the team and participants of the The Money Project campaign and the remaining 60% will be offered for sale to the public.

Launch Date: 27th December 2020 9AM Singapore Time

ICO Duration: 60 days

Roadmap

4TH QUARTER 2020 — 4TH QUARTER 2021

STEP 1 — FIRST LOCATION IN SINGAPORE

  • SGD 5 million Cap at USD .004/ coin
  • 2 million reserved for investors 3 million for public. (40/60 split)

STEP 2 — SECOND LOCATION IN SAN YSIDRO

  • Mexico Border Location Exemption for limited offerings not exceeding $5 million — Rule 504 of Regulation D
  • Prepare new locations Korea/Japan/Indonesia/Germany/New York and others to follow

STEP 3 — OPEN KOREA/JAPAN/GERMANY/NEW YORK

  • All early adopters can double profit.

STEP 4

  • at all locations at speculation price.

4TH QUARTER 2021

Offer full line of traditional international banking services to our members by 4th quarter 2021.(Checking accounts, bill pay, debit cards, payments via phone app, etc.,)

1ST QUARTER 2022

The Team Member

MY IDENTITY Coins Team Members
  • Han S. Kim — FOUNDER
  • Shultz Wang — Project Oversight Manager
  • Brandon Tee — Singapore Legal Advisor
  • Niranjan Singh — Technical Advisor
  • Yves Bong — General Operations and Media Manager, Singapore

For More Information Visit Exchase Official Site:

#OkGlobal #MyIdentityCoin #blockchain #cryptocurrency #technology #bitcoin #money #crypto #ethereum #cryptocurrencies #fintech #ICO #innitialcoinoffering

Hello Friends, I am Crypto Bikash and I am user of medium and I am Crypto Currency hunter. I am sharing all Crypto news, updates, Bounty and Airdrop.